Registration for Alpine Abrazo 2013
In order to be able to organize catering, accommodation, special deals and gender balance, we need to ask you for registration. Please understand that we may not be able to accept every registration request due to limited places and gender balance!
- Step 1: Please read the terms of registration and fill in the registration request below.
- Step 2: After having sent the form you will receive an e-mail to confirm your address.
Please use the link given there.
- Step 3: We get back with you confirming your registration!
Terms of registration which you agree to accept by filling in and submitting the form above:
- If you register as a couple, each of you has to fill in "his" or "her" registration request using different e-mail addresses please! If you do not use another e-mail address for your partner, please use the same, but add "PARTNER_" at the beginning of one.
- You can register as single follower, but you will get on a waitinglist until we can match you with a single leader registration. So increase your chance for successfull and fast registration by subscribing together with a leader! Of course both of you will have to confirm and pay in order to save your spot.
- This is a closed event for participants with confirmed registrations only. No single evening tickets will be sold. You will not get access to the location without valid registration!
- Our utmost concern is to provide a friendly environment for everybody to fully enjoy this event. For this we want to emphasize the importance of respecting the most basic concepts of a Milonga. This includes knowing about the possibility of "Mirada" & "Cabeceo" for invitation as well as mastering advanced floorcraft competence to secure safe and respectfull dancing!
- We reserve the right to exclude people from the event any time in case of dangerous, unrespectful, or disturbing behaviour. This decision is up to event management only. No refunds will be made.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help!